Designed by you. Colored by INX.
We’re excited to celebrate and promote the best-of-the-best in beverage can design. Your effort in creating an outstanding brand design deserves a lot of recognition and we at INX are proud to be part of the process.
Was Your can design Colored by INX?
Your effort in creating an outstanding brand design deserves a lot of recognition and we at INX are proud to be part of the process. The Colored by INX Can Design contest gives you global exposure, promotional materials, and tons of PR.
See who won top honors in our previous contests.
2022 Top Honors
Great Lakes Brewing Company marketing team in Cleveland have successfully defended their title and won the third annual Colored by INX Can Design Contest. Their entry for TropiCoastal® Tropical IPA follows on the heels of last year’s victory with their design for another craft beer, Crushworthy® Lo-Cal Citrus Wheat.
“The INX Color Catalog continues to be instrumental in serving the beautiful illustrations and designs on each of our cans and appealing to customers with exciting visual appeal on the shelfs.
— Jameson Campbell
The winning contestant was awarded:
- An engraved trophy with the designed can mounted inside
- A certificate of award endorsed by INX International Ink Co.
- A feature in INX Color Perfection magazine
- Press coverage in industry magazines
- Bragging rights and exposure at industry events
The 2022 winning design by Jameson Campbell, Creative Supervisor and submitted by the Great Lakes Brewing Co.
Interested in entering in 2023?
- Entries must be for a commercially available product; and must have been designed and on market before January 1, 2023.
- The contest is only open to individuals/teams who utilized the INX Color Catalog for color selection during the design phase of their submitted can.
- The can design proof must contain a minimum of two INX colors from the INX Color Perfection library. Your design production file or printer press proof must be provided.
- Up to three submissions are allowed: Only one entry per individual or team per brand.
- The online entry form must be completed prior to our receipt of the five (5) can samples.
Every year INX hosts a can design contest for anyone that uses the INX Color Catalog to get their cans to market quicker is allowed to enter.