Designed by You. Colored by INX.
CAN DESIGN CONTEST
Not ready to complete the form? Review the contest checklist.
Prepare your entry!
A crucial step in the entry process is to review the contest checklist page. Checking off all items will ensure a smooth entry process.
Not ready to enter yet? Get details about the Metal Color Catalog and how you can qualify.
Read the official rules.
Read about any changes to the contest this year. Understand how the contest works in detail. The rules are scannable and another step to a smooth entry and to help your entry be the winner.
How to qualify for the INX Can Contest
- Who can qualify for Colored by INX Can Contest
- How judging works - See the 2024 panel of judges
- The benefits of winning the Colored by INX Can Contests
- Visit the contest rules page to get details
Learn about the Color Catalog
Making it to the Finals
Tips for a competitive entry
- It helps us to know your story. The more we know about your can design and your brand story, the easier it will be for us to gain a greater appreciation when considering the finalists. Please let us know about your design process, the role the color catalog played, why you chose the specific colors, the names of the colors, and any other relevant design journey information you think makes for a great story.
- Consider shelf appeal. It is all about standing out on the shelf. Be aware of how your can compares to others in the market today.
- Appearance, touch, and feel are important, so package your samples carefully as judges not only consider the design file, but the actual printed can itself.