Flexographic Dual Cure Shrink Sleeve Inks
INXFlex™ Contour is a UV Flexographic ink system designed for tried-and-true adhesion to shrink sleeves that can be cured with either traditional UV or LED technology.
The high-performance ink system addresses the key needs of shrink sleeve converters including shrink maximization in both orientations while eliminating post-shrink adhesion loss and ink flaking.
- Excellent adhesion to most tag and label, shrink sleeve, pressure sensitive, and in-mold label applications
- Great printability and cure at high press speeds (based on lamp intensity)
- Reduces ink waste due to lower and optimal ink viscosity with higher pigment load and printing stability
- Dual Cure version offers provides optimal operating efficiencies
- With mercury- and ozone-free LED curing, less energy is used resulting in fewer environmental and safety issues
Used in conjunction with INX’s Genesis™ UV primer, INXFlex Contour is washable from shrinkable cPET and meets the stringent APR* critical guidance for recycling of PET bottles with shrink sleeves.*Association of Plastic Recyclers