JetINX Inkjet Printing Subsystems
The JetINX™ Family of Inkjet Printing Subsystems allows integrators to quickly develop complete inkjet printing systems. JetINX components provide a cost effective and powerful option to integrators deploying industrial and specialty inkjet printing systems. The system includes either end-shooter or recirculating ink modules which provide precise control of ink temperatures and pressures, and can be fine-tuned for use with a wide range of inks. The ink systems are modular and scalable to support printers large or small. . The ink systems are delivered with the cables, tubing, software and components needed to allow the integrator to begin printing quickly and with minimal engineering.
Ink System Features:
- Precise control of ink temperature, pressure and flow rates
- Standby “hold” feature for no loss of ink during startup and shutdown
- Each ink module can support printhead arrays of up to 12 heads (depending upon printhead)
- JetINX Power and Data System is provides power and connectivity to an entire printer, including all ink systems and printhead drive systems.
- Ink control and printing software runs on a standard Windows based PC
Printing System Features:
- Support for printheads from Epson, Xaar, Ricoh, Toshiba Tec and more
- Single pass, multipass, helical and other specialized print modes for flat or direct to shape printing
- Optional components to allow quick integration with any printing platform with minimal engineering
- Expert level engineering and ink technologies to bring your printer to market quickly and on-time
JetINX Printhead Technology from INX International