Corporate Venture Capital Program
At INX International, we endeavor to deliver innovative, safe, and sustainable solutions that enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives. INX Venture Capital prioritizes minority equity investments in high-growth technology and materials science startups. We target top-quartile financial returns while seeking to help founders scale and achieve their strategic ambitions. In addition to the investment, INX can facilitate partnerships and M&A transactions with leading startups that share our vision of coloring a safe, and sustainable world.
- Bio-based and sustainable materials for inks and coatings
- Technologies that enable circularity and enhance recycling
- Greenhouse gas emission (GHG) and carbon footprint reduction solutions
- Direct-to-object (“DTO”) printing
- Novel inkjet technologies and inks
- Manufacturing AI
- Industry 4.0 & IoT
- Supply chain optimization
Brand Owner Services
- Personalization and customization solutions
- Data analytics for printing and packaging
- Functional coatings that improve packaging performance and recyclability
- Intelligent packaging
Seed, Early and Growth
INX Venture Capital is stage agnostic, with an emphasis on early-stage startups that have demonstrated “product-market fit” and begun to generate revenue. The fund will also pursue select seed and growth stage opportunities.
North America, Europe, and South America
INX Venture Capital will have a global investment mandate, with an emphasis on opportunities in its core markets of North America, Europe, and South America in concert with SAKATA INX’s worldwide innovation efforts.
President & Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Strategic Planning & Innovation
Gooten Inc. - technology and fulfillment company servicing established brands that are looking to optimize and supplement their eCommerce business with a print-on-demand manufacturing model.
Learn more about our Corporate Venture Capital Program.Contact Us
News & Insights
INX International Launches $50M Venture Capital Fund