INX International’s commitment to providing sustainable product solutions can help printers and brand owners achieve sustainability goals and help consumers feel confident in their product choices.
INXhrc® high-performance inks, for example, are formulated to replace petrochemically derived ingredients with clean, renewable, and sustainable ingredients without sacrificing machine, processing, and end-use product performance. Brand owners and printers benefit from reduced regulatory risk and measurable, reportable CO2 savings.
- High-performance inks developed specifically for all packaging applications including food and certified safe in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Reduced regulatory risk by replacing petrochemically derived ingredients with clean, renewable, and sustainable raw materials
- Free of allergens, nanomaterials, fluorochemicals, fanal pigments, heavy metals, latex, and PTFE.
- Better on-press performance without compromising color or application performance
For application on a wide range of porous and non-porous substrates including PS, PP, PE, PET, PLA and paper both coated and uncoated
- Food service packaging
- Corrugated & folding carton
- Flexible paper & envelope
- Narrow web tag & label
- Rigid plastic & foam
- Single-wall & multi-wall bag
- Commercial sheetfed
- Custom applications upon request