Genesis washable inks
Shrink sleeve ink for label applications
Genesis™ washable ink is a sustainable, solvent-based, shrink ink for both gravure and flexographic printing that is de-inkable from cPET films and floatable with roll-fed OPP labels in the recycling process.
The high-performance ink makes it easier to recycle plastic films used in packaging.
- Washable from shrinkable cPET used in label applications
- Allows polyester label to be recycled with the polyester bottle so that new clear bottles can be made from the circular reuse of recovered material
- Minimal bleed in caustic wash solution resulting in zero impact on recycled PET discoloration.
- Capable for use on OPP films used on roll fed labels for floatable applications.
Genesis GS is a patented technology that meets the stringent APR* critical guidance for recycling of PET bottles with shrink sleeves.*Association of Plastic Recyclers
The gravure ink system has exceptional film adhesion and printability at high press speeds
- Excellent caustic bleed resistance
- Excellent resolubility
- Printability at high press speeds
- High blocking resistance
- Clean printing / good highlights
- Good doctor blade wiping