Eco-friendly, Natural-Based Inks
INXhrc Natural-Based Inks Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Packaging Materials
INX International’s commitment to providing sustainable product solutions can help printers and brand owners achieve sustainability goals and help consumers feel confident in their product choices. By using eco-friendly, natural-based inks you can reduce the carbon footprint of packaging materials, help the environment and contribute to a circular economy. INX International offers a wide array of eco-friendly inks for sustainable printing.
INXhrc™ high-performance, natural-based inks for flexographic, offset, and gravure applications are formulated to replace petrochemically derived ingredients with clean, renewable, and sustainable ingredients without sacrificing machine, processing, and end-use product performance.
- High-performance inks developed specifically for all packaging applications including food and certified safe in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Reduced regulatory risk by replacing petrochemically derived ingredients with clean, renewable, and sustainable raw materials
- Free of allergens, nanomaterials, fluorochemicals, fanal pigments, heavy metals, latex, and PTFE.
- Better on-press performance without compromising color or application performance
What is an Eco-friendly, Biorenewable Ink?
A bio-renewable ink contains materials derived from living organisms such as trees, plants, insects, and/or animal materials. These can include resins, gums, oils, waxes, solvents, and other polymer building blocks. The bio (carbon) content is based on the amount of biogenic carbon present. It is considered eco-friendly because it replaces petrochemically derived ingredients reducing the negative impact to the environment with a smaller carbon footprint.
For application on a wide range of porous and non-porous substrates including PS, PP, PE, PET, PLA and paper both coated and uncoated
- Food service packaging
- Corrugated & folding carton
- Flexible paper & envelope
- Narrow web tag & label
- Rigid plastic & foam
- Single-wall & multi-wall bag
- Commercial sheetfed
- Custom applications upon request